- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Mado Systemy Sp, z o, o, sp.k., 80-298 Gdańsk, 462 Kartuska str., entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000622252, NIP: 5842750483 (hereinafter: the Administrator).
- Using the website www.madosystemy.com is not associated with collecting by Mado Systemy Sp. z o.o.sp.k. personal data, except when they are provided by the User voluntarily through the contact form. Personal data provided by Users are used only for specific purposes and relate to the response to the query sent via the contact form.
- Installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. The “cookies” used do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are collected only for statistical purposes. The “cookies” contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser in the field of handling and saving cookies.
- The data processed and collected by the Administrator are entitled to the User who provided it. The User also has the right to modify this data and limit or stop processing his personal data at any time. At any time, the user may also request the removal of his personal data from the website. The collected data will not be entrusted, shared or sold to third parties. The recipients of personal data may, however, be authorities, institutions and entities authorized by law, as well as entities providing services to the Data Administrator (e.g. legal, IT, marketing, accounting)
- Each User has the right to access their data and modify them by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, however, failure to do so may make it impossible to answer the query.
- The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read carefully.